sábado, 26 de diciembre de 2015

Just me and the stars tonight.

Oh, look at the stars.
Look how shining they are,
and oh,
how I wish I wasn't just talking to myself tonight,
But I am.
I am so damn alone this night.
But that's just so typical.

Look at the stars.
They made it big.
They're at the top of everything.
And as I stargaze,
I wonder
how
it might feel,
to be so wonderful
and having no one to really see it.
In the end,
everybody
will have been taken for granted.
At least once.


Look at the stars.
Always there,
but yet forgotten.
Look at me,
well,
nobody's here.
Am I dead yet?

I wish I wan't just talking to myself tonight,
But I am.
I am so damn alone this night.
But that's just so typical.

I have started to forget about me.
I no longer have a reason
for anything.

Oh, If I could just die
tonight,
It'd be fine.

Oh, if I just died
tonight.

Oh, if I just...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario